We provide free counseling and guidance to pregnant women and birth mothers and support them in whatever decisions they make.
If you want to develop an adoption plan, we do so in a way that takes all of your needs and desires into consideration and avoids the risks birth parents face if they proceed on their own with a private adoption or an adoption facilitator.
We are a not-for-profit agency that, since 1985, has helped over 9000 pregnant women, birth parents and families. Feel free to call (1(800)943-0400) or click on the link Contact Us and visit the link "Ways we can help you". We have a five-star rating on Google. You can always visit our testimonial pages (see the link on the right).
We are committed to putting your needs first and to helping you in every way possible.
We find the safest and most loving home into which a birth parent can place their child and provide follow-up services for as long as they are needed. We help, for as long as it takes, from beginning to end.
We are different from many other child adoption agencies in several ways:
- We provide the highest level of warm, caring and personal attention, and all contacts are always confidential.
- You can choose to have either an open adoption or closed adoption or anything in between.
- You have the choice of whether or not to help select the adopting family. You can choose to meet them or not.
- You have the option to receive photos of, and letters from, your child as they grow.
- We use only direct placements, so there is never any foster care.
- We make sure all your medical, legal, and other adoption related expenses are fully covered.
- We provide free counseling by a PhD Psychologist with 40 years of experience.
- We very carefully screen all potential adoptive families.
- We've helped over 9,000 birth mothers, birth fathers, and adopting families in every kind of situation you can imagine.
- We help civilian and military birth parents in all 50 states and in any foreign country.
We are available whenever or wherever you need us--every day, including weekends and holidays