Site icon Adoption Services, Inc.

birth mother government programs washington

Washington Government Assistance Programs

West Virginia has state and federally funded programs to help if you are living in West Virginia and are pregnant or parenting your child. Please click on the links below for federal and West Virginia programs.

We are a not-for-profit agency that helps pregnant women, birth mothers, and families  living in West Virginia or any other state. Since 1985, we have helped over 9000 birth parents and families. Feel free to call (1(800)943-0400) or click on the link Contact Us.

If you decide on adoption, we can make sure your child is placed with the perfect family, your rights are protected, and that you receive all the financial assistance and medical help as well as other types of help that the law allows. All calls are confidential and there is never any obligation or costs to you. Please visit the link "Ways we can help you".

Government Assistance Programs in Washington

Washington Breast and Cervical Cancer Detection programs in each state provide free breast and cervical cancer screening services.

Washington Child Health Insurance Program provides free health insurance.

Washington child nutrition programs include free and low-cost food, nutrition information, and preschool and school nutrition programs.

Washington child welfare agency can help with pregnancy, parenting, and foster care.

Washington Early Head Start can help you while you are pregnant and can help you raise your young child.

Washington Food Banks distribute free food to those in need.

Washington Food Stamp Program helps persons with low-incomes to obtain food.

Washington Low Income Energy Assistance Program can help you if you are having trouble meeting your heating and cooling energy bills.

Washington WIC provides free food, nutrition counseling, and referrals at no charge.

Washington Department of Education can provide you with information about school nutrition, pregnancy programs, and developmental programs.

Washington Department of Health can provide nutrition information and help as well as help with pregnancy and post-pregnancy concerns.

Washington Medicaid can help you with answers about free services offered to you and your child.

Washington unemployment insurance can help you if you have been laid off from work.

Government Assistance Programs in Other States

Click here to find summary by state programs in other states

Additional Areas of Interest

Please visit our home page to read about our commitment to assist you and other pregnant women and birth mothers free of charge regardless of whether you place a child for adoption or intend on raising your child yourself

Exit mobile version