education departments new hampshire

New Hampshire Education Departments

The New Hampshire Department of Education can help provide you with information about nutrition, pregnancy, insurance and other programs for children and pregnant woman living in New Hampshire. Below is the address, phone number, and website link to help you contact the New Hampshire Department of Education.

Education Departments in New Hampshire

New Hampshire Department of Education
Hugh J. Gallan State Office Park
101 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
Phone: (603) 271-3495
Toll-Free: (800) 339-9900
Fax: (603) 271-1953
TTY: Relay NH 711

Programs include the Child and Adult Care Food Program and National School Lunch Program as well as the National School Breakfast Program, the Summer Food Service Program and the Emergency Food Assistance Program. To find more about these programs click on the link Nutrition Assistance Programs. For the specific programs in New Hampshire call the contact number above or contact the New Hampshire Department of Education, the New Hampshire Department of Health or the New Hampshire child welfare agency, all listed in the "Additional Areas of Interest" section below.

Education Departments in Other States

Click here to find education departments in other states

Additional Areas of Interest

New Hampshire child nutrition programs include free and low-cost food, nutrition information, and preschool and school nutrition programs.

New Hampshire Food Banks distribute free food to those in need.

New Hampshire Food Stamp Program helps persons with low-incomes to obtain food.

New Hampshire WIC provides free food, nutrition counseling, and referrals at no charge.

New Hampshire Department of Health can provide nutrition information and help as well as help with pregnancy and post-pregnancy concerns.

New Hampshire child welfare agency can help with pregnancy, parenting, and foster care.

New Hampshire Low Income Energy Assistance Program can help you is you are having trouble meeting your heating and cooling energy bills.

New Hampshire Medicaid can help you with answers about free services offered to you and your child.

Government Assistance Programs

As part of our commitment to assist you and other pregnant women and birth mothers free of charge regardless of whether you place a child for adoption or intend on raising your child yourself we have created a huge database of information we feel you will find helpful. Please click the following link to see our list of government assistance programs.