We are a fully licensed non-profit adoption agency that helps birth mothers living in any state in the U.S. and we can also help U.S. citizens living in any foreign country. We have helped over 9000 birth parents and families. Feel free to contact us or call (toll-free 1(800)943-0400) if you have any questions or if you want our guidance or help. All calls are confidential and there is never any obligation or cost to you for our help. We can make sure your child is placed with the perfect family, your rights are protected, and that you receive all the legal and financial assistance and medical help as well as other types of help that the law allows. There is never any fee to you as a birth parent whether you work with our agency or decide to look elsewhere. Please visit the link "Ways we can help you".
We are committed to putting your needs first and to helping you in every way possible. Since our founding in 1985, we have worked with thousands of birth parents from all over the world and our overall satisfaction rating by birth mothers and birth fathers is excellent. Feel free to contact us (toll-free 1(800)943-0400) if you have any questions or if you want our guidance and help.
We provide free comprehensive counseling and guidance to pregnant women and birth mothers and support them in whatever decisions they make. If they want to develop an adoption plan, we do so in a way that takes all of their needs and desires into consideration and avoids the risks birth parents face if they proceed on their own with a private adoption.
We find the safest and most loving home into which a birth parent can place their child and provide follow-up services for as long as they are needed. We help, for as long as it takes, from beginning to end.
We are different from many other child adoption agencies in several ways:
- We provide the highest level of warm, caring and personal attention, and all contacts are always confidential.
- You can choose to have either an open adoption or closed adoption or anything in between.
- You have the choice of whether or not to help select the adopting family. You can choose to meet them or not.
- You have the option to receive photos of, and letters from, your child as they grow.
- We use only direct placements, so there is never any foster care.
- We make sure all your medical, legal, and other adoption related expenses are fully covered.
- We provide free counseling by a PhD Psychologist with 40 years of experience.
- We very carefully screen all potential adoptive families.
- We've helped over 9,000 birth mothers, birth fathers, and adopting families in every kind of situation you can imagine.
- We help civilian and military birth parents in all 50 states and in any foreign country.
We are available whenever or wherever you need us--every day, including weekends and holidays